To my surprise I received a comment on my bio page from Paul at Resting In Awareness informing me he had nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I would like to thank him for such a selfless gesture for I have not received such an honor within the blogging community before. It’s folks like Paul and my dedicated readers who drive me to continue posting even when I feel like I don’t really have to or even want to. You guys make it all worth it. Let it not be overlooked that Paul himself has also been nominated for the VBA, congratulations to you Paul! I recommend to everyone who graces my blog to surf over to Resting In Awareness for some very clear pointing to Awareness. His blog is also reachable by clicking his link in my blogroll.
According to the VBA website, those receiving The Versatile Blogger Award are asked to:
- Thank the person who gave them this award, and link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- State 7 things about themselves
Blogs which I have nominated:
- Beyond Meds
- A Seeming Disparity
- 400 Days ’til 40
- Echos From Emptiness
- The Seer
- You Are IT
- From Cocoon to Butterfly
- My Buddhagan Chronicles
- Linda’s Yoga Journey
- Vicki Woodyard
- Out Beyond Ideas
- Being Ordinary
Seven things about myself:
- I’m a happily married father of three.
- I lust for all things chocolate.
- At one time I was a “raver”. Still laugh over that!
- Nirvana was the best band ever (when I was 15).
- I’ve been a Calvinist, a Buddhist, and a Hindu.
- I am a machine operator at a cement board plant.
- I thru-hiked the Foothills Trail in South Carolina (84 miles in 7 days).